1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748/916/996/998 Oem Nose Cone

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by JoeC, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FE98273A-3DDB-4DD2-8B28-C820E2383E9F.jpeg 5DD3DDD7-4351-4514-B1EA-366A9C83F0BC.jpeg 5FD573E2-5C74-4ED8-9A2E-310D54BFFDA7.jpeg

As title. Part no. 481.1.012.1A Perfect condition as can be seen. Could easily be red. Surplus to requirements as its current owner is destined for the track. Lots more parts appearing soon!
    £300/340€ sound reasonable?

2. Rare as rare can be!
    If you have a complete set of plastics you could offer as a job lot perhaps?
    Not looking myself but just an idea?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey thanks for the heads up. I do have the complete set but I was gonna use the side fairings on track and change just the nose cone and tail unit. As you say, maybe an idea to sell the lot and buy another complete set of track fairings. I have no clue on pricing this stuff though so I guess the market will dictate!

4. Bump on this!

5. Are you selling the both lower side panels..?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. PM sent!

7. I have a friend who would be interested in this. Can I ask if this is a paint chip and nothing more?
    Nose Cone.jpeg

8. I will take a look shortly and report back!

9. It isn’t anything, just reflection.

10. Bump as need to be gone by first week in November so offers accepted!

11. Sold thank you, please close thread.

12. Done for you :)

Haha beat you @Exige

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information