1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748/996/8 Etc Monoposto Seat Unit Oem New.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by JoeC, Oct 28, 2019.

1. 9CA249DA-55FC-4E5B-9DA1-04000864F647.jpeg 60306196-D50B-4A88-8736-B205E225F6A4.jpeg F9C951EA-F499-4B1D-AD5E-CFED34378544.jpeg AE6B442D-E48A-4848-AFD2-AF1B60BFFEE2.jpeg 38EC9A83-5E23-4B7F-A4FC-7EDE853C01C1.jpeg
    As title, please note this is new; not never fitted/new old stock/fitted but didn’t like etc. but absolutely fresh out of the box new, today, this afternoon. Not from eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree or such. New, from Ducati, straight to me and surplus to requirements as I now have an MS Production c/f tail fitted to mine. This is miles and above better than my MS item and is concours quality but not c/f so I am offering it for sale at a very reasonable £500/550€. I don’t wish to disclose what it cost me but as I ordered and paid for it long ago and it has arrived too late for my bike I am going to have to let it pass!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. image.jpg Box, with postage mark 22/10/2019

3. Beautiful looking seat, glws.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I know, it Is so lovely. I am literally heart broken to be selling it, I have never seen anything like it!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Stick an ultra violet light inside to get the full effect!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don’t have one but I could dim the lights, light a fag and blow smoke through the vents? Yana just said it looks like an evil robot’s head!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The holy grail right there :punch: great price too. GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Go find another one

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Pull it out of your gals mouth?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hey Joe,
    Can you contact me please need to sort something out.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello, sure pm’d you!

12. Hey Joe,

Two weeks now.
    Nothing recived,no response...
    Is your mailbox full or do you just ignore me ;)

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Think he was going on another holiday to one of his remote mansions :thinkingface: somewhere like Tracy Island

TraceyIsland.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. LOL! Same problem! hopefully he has won the lottery or something like that

• Like Like x 1
  15. Good for him.
    Not so good if it is with my money,from parts that i do not recive and don’t get an answer about.

Henk!!!

16. I’m sure all will end well and he will have some rubbish excuse :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Henk, same here, don't sweat it, IME Joe's straight up it'll all get sorted in the end. Chill, it's winter, can't show off the parts anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  18. if he's french then he'll be striking about now anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information