1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 748 Engine For Spares /repair

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by dalecullen1066, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I have a 1997 748 engine for spares or rebuild, It's split as I was going to rebuild it. Crank shaft shims failed, so needs crank ground or replaced.
    Message me with an offer
    DC

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome aboard 1066 enjoy the battle:upyeah:,and the rest of the bike?????????

3. Ha - it has to be based on comitment right ? thats happened a while back, no rubs a 916 lump :) When its workin go course

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im just checking how many Wotsits I have available.

5. :)

6. Welcome Dale. I can't understand a word of that. Well, I can understand each word but as they are stringed together they make no sense; you'll fit right in here:upyeah:.

Rules:

1. We like pics.
    2. We like people to introduce themselves properly.
    3. To offer stuff for sale you're supposed to be a subscriber (it also saves you dealing with all the ads)
    4. I'm just saving an administrator from writing all this.
    5. I'm pissed, so apologies for any offence, don't take it the wrong way just doing the right thing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The truma of going to a Ducati dealership I guess :)
    My 748 has a 916 lump in it now :) but even thats not running :) :)

8. Your making alot of sense now:confused::upyeah:but is it not worth keeping the old engine unit because of matching engine numbers/V5 document for a future sale.:thinkingface:

9. Yep:) I wanna sell the 768 lump, taking up space :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Loving this thread, good luck with the sale Dale :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Still on the runway and not taken flight as yet;)

12. :) I guess I'm not making any sense again LOL

• Like Like x 2
  13. You're a breath of fresh air, I've not read so much sence on here for ages.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. A new talent - it's seems much better than fixing the 916 :) lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just a little thought from me but maybe "A picture & price" would help the folks decide on this station,if they want it or not:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. .. and just realised Dale, Forum policy says you have to be a subscriber before you can sell stuff unfortunately. It’s well worth it just to get your Halfords card and you’ll find you get your money back quite quickly if you haven’t got a trade card already.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information