1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by cookster, Jan 21, 2015.

1. ducati 748 3.JPG ducati 748.JPG ducati748 2.JPG DUCATI 748R,14000 miles, nut and bolt rebuild, engine rebuilt by cjs racing with 853 kit,custom map by cjs racing, ported heads,balanced crank and rods,45-50mm termis,goodridge oil feed lines,oberon clutch slave cylinder,gb moto rearsets, ohlins suspension front and rear (fully serviced) total respray in original colours with air brushed decals,samco hoses,renthal chain and sprocketts,new battery,reg/rectifier,new clutch pack,new belts last year,will come with 12 months mot, absolutely mint condion, any inspection welcome.
    £7995
    Alistair 07884168360

DUCATI 5.JPG

DUCAT I4.JPG

DUCATI 7.JPG

DUCATI 6.JPG

DUCATI 8.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. Lovely bike GLWS :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. One of the cleanest 748R's from where im sitting:upyeah:

Goodluck with the sale.

4. Gorgeous.

5. thanks guys,i think its a resonable price for how clean it is.

6. If I had another £7,990 I'd have that like a shot! :)

Bizarrely I've never really hankered after a 916/748 (sacrilege I know) but that looks gorgeous in yellow - accentuates the shape somehow - and with an 853 CJS engine that is pretty much the perfect combo... Good luck - though you shouldn't need it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I'd love that hanging on the wall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I want that one..... :(

9. That's lovely, best wishes for a quick sale ...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. hi guys im after a px on either a a 600/750 gsxr track bike 2007 onwards let me know if you have anything cheers

11. still want that one :(

12. if you want it chiz il even deliver it for you :upyeah:

13. Im selling a K7 2008 750 GSXR if your interested? Its the one in my photos.

14. guys i really need to sell this bike...

15. unfortunately im about £7000.00 short on the asking price :( mind you i've not checked me lotto ticket yet :Wideyed:

16. bike is now sold thanks for all the interest :upyeah:

17. Someone got a nice bike , what's next cookster

18. yeah a chap called andrew off here had it top chap!! hope he looks after it,im sure he will. well if the ninja goes as well could be looking for either a 1098/1198 or may even go and test ride a 899 :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nice !! Best of luck with the hunt

Do Not Sell My Personal Information