1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749/999 Mirrors And 1198 Rear Fairing

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sambighair, Dec 25, 2018.

1. As title really, xx9 mirrors in yellow preferably and I'm also after a 1x98 tail section in red!
    Gimme a shout if you can help
    Cheers sam

2. Have you been crashing them into one another in the garage again? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sam,

New, Red seat unit in sales section!

£220.00 + postage or collection Winchester

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got some beat up red 749 mirrors... cheap..

5. How beat up n how cheap?

6. I can't see any ads for it, I am being blind? Lol

7. Hopefully not?;)

In parts & accessories Aug this year.

8. Nice one ...I'll check it out! I don't think I trawled that far back

9. The paint is chipped on the edges but the plastic is sound as is the mirrors and lenses. . Think they are clear lenses ... can't remember!
    Unfortunately I'm not home till sat or Sun now when I can take some pics..
    £20 each plus postage?

10. @Sambighair if you want to sell me the DP mirrors and the mono seat unit back for the 749s then I'll have them. PM me a price if you're interested. :)

11. Bargain

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I will have them please! I can sort the paint out! Pm me with total price and I'll fire it over!

13. I want to keep it as a mono, I will let you know about the dp mirrors tho!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cheers dude. I'd forgotten you had the other bike, thought it was some fancy plan for the 749 back end!

15. How'd you like the 999?

16. Cool.. I'm not real good with postage solutions so I just go to the post office... but if you have a cheaper way ( that's not a drama ) let me know dude and I'll go that way...

17. I like it a lot, but in terms of would I swap the 749 for a 999? Nah. It's not that much of an upgrade. I've basically built up the 999 to be a 749 tribute... :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm the same.....post office is my default setting too lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information