1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749/999 Parts - Gilles, Ohlins, Powershift, Carbon Hugger

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MDundee, May 26, 2019.

1. And here's the thread with the misc. bits in, will add if I find more:

Ohlins Rear - I believe this to be 749R by the code. I bought this from another forum member a couple of years back for a project, but its been sat in storage and never used. Absolutely mint.. if no takers I'll turn it into a desk lamp :D SOLD

Gilles Rearsets - 999 I assume these will fit 749 also. I never fitted them but again, bought them from a member on here. Slight marking to one footpeg end but otherwise good condition. £200 + post

IMG_2674.JPG

Ducati Powershift - I had this installed, I guess it could be fitted to any model. Easy to install, shift cut variable. As pictured, SOLD

Carbon Hugger/chainguard - 999/749, black swingarm fit. Never installed, only taken out the wrapping for this picture - SOLD

999/749 Fuel Pump assembly, good condition £80 + Post

028.JPG

#1 MDundee, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Don’t suppose you have any Gilles chain adjusters for black swing arm? If so, I’ll buy them.

3. Unfortunately not dude, that's one thing I for sure don't have!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I’ll take the shock please.
    Will pm you

5. PM’d on Powershift.

6. Is the rear hugger a Ducati item or aftermarket replica?

7. if the shock is 749R rather than 999 then it has a different stroke and valving, more akin to the flat rocker of the R. The centre rod is different. if that helps.

8. Aftermarket item chap, but I can't recall who... it's sat boxed for yonks

9. Jon, I was PM'd at 10.54 last night by another member; if that falls through you're second in line on it chief

10. Rear hugger gone, Ohlins, Powershift and Gilles all provisionally...

11. Sorry meant to say thanks, only really interested if an official part; GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ohlins, Hugger, Quickshifter Gone; Gilles and few pictured bits remain

13. Gilles rearsets and an Oberon Clutch Slave still available!

14. I did message you a week or so ago .

15. What do the Ducati DP ones go for? :thinkingface:

16. Just responded to chase didn’t get email notifications sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Message sent

• Like Like x 1
  18. Payment sent

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gilles and Oberon now sold!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information