1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Db Killers

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chizel, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Evening chums...
    I'm looking at getting some db killers for the 749 track bike. It has what I think is a termi slip on can... it's load..
    Seen some cnc racing ones for £70 ish... question is how will/do they effect performance?
    They bike is getting tuned without and, will it run like crap with em in?

2. My tuned 748 only made 100db mate and that sounded bloody loud. Unless it's ear bleeding loud I doubt your be over the 105 limit at most tracks, unless you wana do the quiet days??

• Like Like x 1
  3. My 749R with 57mm full system is anywhere between 102 and 107dB without dB killers.
    They make it up on the day.
    I use billet dB killers in the outlets which do work but they do make it run a bit shit in certain parts of the Rev range...mainly on pick up when exiting corners it can be a bit hesitant.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Had a 57mm system on my 749s and this is louder than that. ( Had them side by side a few tines).
    Just wouldn't want to get it to a track and have it fail. Might get the killers just in case...
    From what I understand they only take a min to fit/remove after the holes have been drilled?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes, they are very simple to fit once the holes are drilled.

6. Just ordered some cnc racing ones from design corse. £68.00
    They have 30% off a lot of stuff at the min

Do Not Sell My Personal Information