1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749s 2006 Ohlins Termignoni

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by BIG M, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2006 06 749S 13998miles

This bike is part of my little collection of Ducatis and I'm not 100% sure about selling as I'd love to keep it but don't really have room and I've done less than 100 miles on it since buying it over two years ago. It's an absolutely stunning bike in fantastic condition. One of last built with the red frame and black swing arm. I've definitely spent more time tinkering with it than riding it and it's packed with extras. Full ohlins suspension and steering damper, the rear shock is brand new and the forks had new seals 20miles ago. Termignoni exhaust, Gilles rearsets, generous amount of carbon fibre including genuine DP carbon fibre mono tail unit, plus other stuff that I can't just think of. Always gets mistaken for an 'R'. Comes with a book full of Ducati stamps and a comprehensive documented service history as well as two spare keys (including the red key) and manuals. Last serviced at 13969 miles where it had full service including belts, valves, fluids, coolant, new chain and sprocket. Just passed its mot yesterday with no problems whatsoever. I'm the sixth owner, the condition of the bike is testament that it has been loved by myself and it's previous owners. It's a bit tricky putting a price on it because of the extras. I'm thinking £6250 but as the old saying goes ' it's worth what someone will pay for it'. Or I could just build a bigger garage and keep it! Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks. Jason. IMG_5678.JPG IMG_5680.JPG IMG_5681.JPG IMG_5686.JPG IMG_5687.JPG IMG_5688.JPG IMG_5689.JPG IMG_5692.JPG IMG_5693.JPG IMG_5699.JPG IMG_5702.JPG IMG_5703.JPG IMG_5707.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. Good luck with sale...I’ve got to say I’m jealous of the new owner. If we hadn’t just bought a house I’d have that off you in a flash! Looks epic, not that far off an R like you say!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Lovely bike!
    Can I buy just the seat pad please?
    (Serious question)

#3 RickyX, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. V.Nice - GLWS :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. :( I have no money. ..

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. Jason who would win in a fight a spider monkey or a jack Russell ?

You said to ask questions.

7. The one with 6k in their hand - or paw!;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Buy the bike and I'll give it you for free;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Spiders have hands :thinkingface:

10. Spiderman does :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Just listed on eBay with a more in depth description. Don't ask me for a link I'm not that computer literate. Anyhoo it's item no. 223028552659 :)

12. Reduced to a very reasonable £5250!:)

13. Come on guys that's literally a give away!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. If I can get a buyer for my dragster 800 I'm all over this!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very nice:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. I cannot for the life of me understand how no one has snatched this up yet.
    Do you do finance?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Still after the seat...:upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. No, but I know Howard at the Halifax :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Going to give this a couple more weeks then I'll remove the ohlins parts and return to stock and of course knock the price down. It'll be a shame but it seems people don't want to pay the extra and doing this will bring the bike more into line with what other bikes are selling for. So if anyone's giving it some consideration let me know within the next few weeks. :upyeah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information