1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

796 Exhaust Cans

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Smudgerii, Jun 24, 2017.

1. never thought I'd have such trouble sourcing a set of cans for the HM 796...

Really don't want 2 into 1 but none of my searches have thrown up a twin can set up (excluding termis or arrows which are out of my budget) anyone got any info on a supplier?

#1 Smudgerii, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. I've seen one with Remus cans on , there Termis are nice but your better off getting it remapped than using the ECU supplied

3. Thanks.

Thats a make that never showed on any if my searches.

4. I only know they did them for the HM as we saw one with them fitted after Jen had her Termis , you could always get someone to make you some up .

5. Zard exhausts, I looked at them before the Termis.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have a zard penta carbon can which could be for sale,only 2 months old,open to offers.

7. I have an SC Power twin can system on mine. It's awesome. I think it's called GP Evo or something, but they possibly don't do them anymore. If you come across any (second hand perhaps) do it - they are beautiful and sound like God stomping his fee.

8. Another vote for Zards here... Can't comment on the HM specifically but I have a set on the 1198, they fit very nicely, build quality is superb, sound produced is amazing to my ears and aesthetically pleasing too ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hope this is allowed - I don't have rights to access the 'For Sale' yet...

I have an SC Project high level can off my 796 for sale:

DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG

Missing the exhaust springs though, as my wife threw them away :( But easily replaced with others I'm sure - I don't think I have the box either, but can box it up safely. Thinking £170 inc delivery and the carbon wing bits, to keep it looking tidy...

Once again, apologies if I break any rules posting this here!

Edit: I have now posted in the For Sale as well - paid up member now hurrah!

#10 HyperStraaaada, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  10. just my luck. Wife ordered me an HP Corse on Sunday as a 50th birthday present. Gutted as they looks awesome

• Like Like x 1
  11. just my luck. Wife ordered me an HP Corse on Sunday as a 50th birthday present. Gutted as they looks awesome

Do Not Sell My Personal Information