1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

796 Tail Tidy With 2-1 Exhaust

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Smudgerii, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Does anyone know which tail tidy will fit with a 2-1 exhaust on a 796?

The search function brings up old threads that say none fit... hope it's wrong

2. I'm busying Googling now to try and find the one I had on - I was sure it was an R&G one, but the result I just saw were different. My one was in two bits - one 'arm' for the indicators to bolt onto, and then this arm was attached under the rear fin. The other part was to hold the license plate and light - and that attached with 4 (iirc) bolts that held the old exhaust can.

I'll reply back when I find it...

3. Got it - it was an EvoTech one!

Edit: I'll have a nose when I get home actually - as I *think* I bought another one when I had my Hyper, as the light wouldn't work in the one I had - there's a chance I may have a whole one, or at least parts...

If I find anything you're welcome to have them FOC, provided they don't weight a tonne :-D

4. Happy to pay or donate if you have them

5. Searched high and low - could only find my broken hand guard :(

I'll take another look tonight...

6. I may be able to help.....in the next couple of weeks ill have a custom tail tidy which should fit yours....ive got an evo sp 1100 with an sc project 2 - 2 system and the custom mild steel tail tidy that was on there when i got the bike is shit so a friend of mine (who has access to more tools than me) is going to fabricate one....once ive got a base template set up ill get a load made....

7. No joy at my end, seems like I may have binned the bits :(

Hopefully comfysofa can help.

8. Well, im away the 1st week of august with the wife and tater tots....my mate said "ill need a week or so, so can you drop the bike off...." no problem there....so, as i say i may have something when i get back....i did actually build a mock up myself and dropped it down to the fabricators but, im small fry in their eyes so im constantly at the back of the que....

9. Thanks guys for all the help. I'll but one when they are available

Do Not Sell My Personal Information