1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80 + Hour Detail....rr Svr

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Sep 15, 2018.

1. I wont bore you ( well some of you ) with the process..... just showing a very few images of an epic detail...Cheers...

DSC_0455.JPG

DSC_0457.JPG

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0461.JPG

DSC_0456.JPG

• Like Like x 11
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thanks Buddy...this one really tested my patience....:confounded::confounded::confounded::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cool stuff... are you able to do anything with stone chips? or is that more a painters job?

• Like Like x 1
  4. can fill em' with a tooth pick @chizel

5. lol... was hoping you might have some cunning/crazy trade secret!! love your work all the same..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. haha....nope buddy....just boring and laborious...and time consuming....:tired_face:;)

7. That doesn't look like your garage/workshop Rob, I take it it was a mobile visit, I bet that cost them.

8. no job is a glamorous as it appears from the outside.. i spend months on end making shit houses look shinny ... they come up well but its no walk in the park... still, i have a short memory so i carry on!

• Like Like x 1
  9. New purpose built detailing studio.......that I now have access to:upyeah:....even I wouldn't want to maintain this SVR....i'd say its 99% perfect paint correction...Flawless!...and yes BIG bill...:p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice paint job. Oh ... you didn't paint it?
    (Goodness me ...)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Thank you @tzoykas !!!....5-6 stage machine polishing on majority of all panels....then 3 coats of ceramic...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. That workshop

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Could you come do mine I can supply spare bed and board :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. He’d rather not have the spare bed ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. We aren’t talking exige ET !!! :scream:

Rob I hear is respectable :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. What a lovely invitation!!!!...of course @Ducbird :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  17. You got a seagull trapped inside - lots of white bird strikes/spots spoiling the finish......

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Great job there.

I’ve done too many SVR’s this year already. I’d be glad not to see another.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information