1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

821 Sp Hp Corse Twin Muffler.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by macaroni, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Guys & Girls,
    ok so here is the connection pipe i got made up, i like the way it sounds and pretty happy with it.

The bike was off the road for quite a few months after i bought it in July (i was working away) so didn't even get enough time to enjoy it. Now its safe and cosy resting until the next season here in Italy.

I am in the process of redesigning it in 3D, making it slightly shorter & adjusting it in some places. Will probably be getting a few made up over here as the locals seem to like it very much.

I thought about Termi, SC, Akro and others sure... I previously had a full race Termi on a 13 Hyper SP. Most people go for it and its nice, and sounds super but i didn't want something that everyone had... i dared to be a little bit more individual.

what do you think ? :upyeah::confounded::poop::mask::heart_eyes::skull: ?

IMG_E4923.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

IMG_4918.JPG

IMG_4919.JPG

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

#1 macaroni, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Wow!! Looks really great, wish I lived close enough to get a set off you for my Hyper

3. No problem, i can post to you. :cool:

4. That looks great , well done .
    How it is held further up toward the mufflers or is it just further down before the pipe splits ?

5. Thanks. Its fixed with a bracket at the 2 existing fixing points on the underside. You can just see the edge of this bracket as its hidden behind the crossover pipe (pic.5) Plus the normal fixing point lower down on the rear set.

The mufflers are welded straight onto the pipe as i wanted a it to look clean at the rear. They are solid and do not move at all.

#5 macaroni, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information