1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 848 Evo Corse Se

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by nelly, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMG_3791.JPG Customer of ours is selling his Corse SE. '61 plate, 10k miles, just had belt service, new battery etc.
    Nice clean standard example with a few trinkets added for good measure.
    He's looking for £8500 ovno which doesn't seem too bad bearing in mind the service is all done.
    PM me for info and i'll pass his number on. Located just down the road from us, north of Nottingham.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Very good value for money someone will be over the moon with this one,,once the bloody snows Goes:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I really like those, had a matching Arai just needed the bike.

4. damn it, I'm a few months away else I would be looking at it. :-(

5. There is a very sililar one at M&S in Newcastle that has only done 2000 miles but is listed at £9495

I would have said that this is an 848 EVO Corse - but not an SE ;)

upload_2018-3-12_14-47-4.jpeg

6. Nice

7. I'm pretty sure they were badged Evo Corse SE :)

8. I've always found that colour scheme incredibly odd (the silver and black one). That is all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Looks pretty sophisticated in the flesh I think, I do like it plus it's rare I'd imagine in 5 years time people will be prepared to murder to have one, be worth a fair few quid imo

10. I'm not so sure of the iminent increasing value, @Exige doesn't have one in his kitchen

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Have you checked the bread bin?

12. I was going to buy one off @finm but offered him too much and he fainted :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Will people stop saying this :( I’m enjoying doing way too many miles on mine for it to worth anything, so I only want to hear that it’s an Evo with some worthless silly stripes

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ride it, still be worth more than you paid if kept long enough.

• Like Like x 1
  15. worth every penny you offered.
    and some...

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Thanks! I’m averaging 1k miles a month so I’ll hold you to that ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good you’re actually riding the bike. Too many garage queens destroying the used market for mile crunchers, but they’re no fun unless you’re out riding!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. cHRIS, you don't have to disagree with Liz ALL THE TIME.....oops

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I’m a massive hypocrite mind, only ever buy low mileage garage queens :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. If you done 1k miles this last four week my hamptons a kipper.....fair play for using it top man.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information