1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 848 Evo Rossi

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Linx, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I've decided to sell this beautiful bike.

Now Sold.

#1 Linx, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Great looking bike GLWS

3. GLWS.

I hear what you are saying with the neck thing. Mine seems to be getting better, but flares up occasionally. The riding position of a sports bike with my head tilted back is exactly what sets it off. :( Why couldn't it be something useful, like washing the dishes that triggers it. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Too much headbanging when I was young I think :p.
    Might be interested in PX for a Triumph Speed Triple 1050 RS.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, when I was younger I wouldn't look at anything other than a sports bike. Blokes on BMW's were boring beardy types. Now bikes like that are starting to look very comfortable, in my eyes. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. +1 to that, unfortunately. Not giving up yet though!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fireblade would make my wrists ache from Monday to Friday , then I’d get back on it at the weekend and start the cycle off again, did that for 2 years, in the end it had to go, ruled out buying a Panni for the same reason, also got a neck problem and went to the docs, he said “the main problem is that it’s an old neck”, moved onto naked bikes and never had a problem since (my 900ss doesn’t give me any problems but it’s not a very committed riding position compared to modern sports bikes), so you’re doing the right thing selling it, annoying though isn’t it!.

8. Sports bikes are designed for full tuck laying on the tank but we all sit up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Tried laying on tank could do it when I was younger now belly gets in the way to be that committed

10. Hi RC,
    Yep just re-listed on eBay. Did have it on there a few weeks ago at a higher price. Decided one last go before winter and to drop the price. I would like around £6.5k for it but obviously open to offers at this time of year. And you right I have taken the line off about it having symptoms of tank swell. It hasn't got any worse since I've owned the bike and the previous owner never mentioned it. As you know it is very common with plastic fuel tanks. Last time I looked my bike was the cheapest on there with comparative mileage. It's a great looking bike that runs perfectly .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information