1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 848 Evo V 848 Evo Corse Se

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by yellowducmaniac, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Been looking at a couple of 848 evo corse se's of late,the bike with the black/silver colour scheme ,red frame and brushed ally tank...can anyone give me a few pointers as to the differences between this model and earlier 848's ,and anything I should be looking out for if I commit and buy one.
    Thanks peeps.

2. I had the 2012 version (red, white and black). It was a great bike. Loved it. The handling was superb.

From memory the differences between the Evo corse SE and normal 848s included ohlins suspension and quick shifter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What terry said...
    And the bigger fuel tank. But the red, white and black colour scheme does look the dogs!

4. Yes I do like the red/black/white ones but I think the silver/black has the edge, the bare alloy tank looks stunning in the metal ...mmmm!.

5. They’ve got traction control and bigger brakes, I believe same size as the 1*98. Full termi system and Ecu sound really good. Quick shift on mine does not like 1st into 2nd but they aren’t supposed to be the best! Make sure you get a super pole or DP seat or your nuts will be squashed on the tank all the time

• Like Like x 1
  6. AFAIK the Evo also has the bigger brakes? Unless there are even bigger ones!?

7. Only 10mm bigger but supposedly a little more power too, not sure if the above link works but quite a good feature on the website for people trying to make their mind up between two bikes

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Useful site mate...and only 5 horses down from my old 999S, but with updated tech ,the more I look the more i'm getting itchy ...:upyeah:

9. L
    Yes the Evo deffo has the bigger brembo brakes :upyeah: just looked it up.

10. 320mm on the evo and 330mm on the corse SE ;)

11. Just buy an 1198

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ahh got ye! Cool! :upyeah: Even bigger!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information