1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Pillion Seat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by 179CLUB, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ducati people.

Looking for a pillion seat for my 848. Any about foe sale.

Regards

179club

2. Thread moved

3. Always plenty on ebay :upyeah:

4. I have a spare pillion seat but tbh I can't remember if it's for my old 848 or 899. How could I tell?

5. Ho Toro.
    Not sure as am new to Ducati. if it is 899 I am sure it will not fit. I will have a check and get back to you mate.
    kind Regards
    179club

6. [​IMG]848 seat[​IMG]899 pillion seat

7. It's the 899 one then - sorry I can't help :(

8. Ok mate thank you.

9. I think i have one, will have to check in the morning. It's from an 1198 but should (in theory) be exactly the same.

10. Hi. Pavey.
    Thank you for reply. Yes I have checked and it looks like it will fit mate. Thank you again.
    179club

11. I think I may have one if pavey hasn't

12. Excellent. If Pavey has not got one I will take yours .
    Regards
    179xlub.

P.S. Are you really Shane byrne's Dad.

13. No I'm not shakey Byrnes dad, my son was nicknamed shakey when he was young

14. Fair play. Thank you again.

16. Hi Pavey.
    Did you find that pillion seat mate.
    179club.

17. Thanks make. A couple of members on here said they have one. I will always support Ducatiforum members first.
    Fleabay is a last ressort.
    Regards
    179club.

18. In that case I have one, its £200 delivered :upyeah::yum Agree, no just if you have no joy here, there are plenty on ebay at a reasonable price

19. Hello.
    If you haven't got a pillion seat yet, I have one for an 848/1098/1198 that should fit. It has never been fitted and is in excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested. Would you be happy with £50 plus postage? Thanks, Tom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information