1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848evo....no Error Codes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duff-miver, Feb 10, 2019.

1. ..... just changed the oil and fitted a new rear brake pedal, started the engine to run it up to temperature and noticed the engine management light on + the cooling fans didn’t kick in at 103 degrees as they always do...no error codes on the dash...anyone any ideas before I start taking things apart....cheers..

2. Did you disconnect something to do the oil change and then forget to reconnect it?

3. They could possibly be unrelated. The relay that controls the fans is notoriously weak Paul.

4. .......no, just removed lower fairing...nothing down there to disconnect...thanks for reply :upyeah:

5. ....I was thinking that, would that bring up an error code though.:thinkingface:

6. The relay wouldn't. I've had a couple fail now on 1098 bikes with no error displayed.

7. ...ok, looks like that’s the way to go ..... will keep you posted .... thanks for your help :upyeah::motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information