1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

851& 888.com

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by bobhenry999, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Guys,

I know this is another site/forum, but I assume that some of you would be using it.
    I have registered, but when I attempt to reply or post anything it says that I don`t have permission to access those areas etc.
    I can`t find anywhere on the site to contact someone to sort it out, so can anyone here help me please ?

Thanks,

Bob

2. Send Mr.R on here a PM as he is a Moderator on that site.

3. Thanks, but how do i do that, sorry for being a computer numpty, but I am 57 !

4. Welcome BobHenry !
    El Toro may be able to assist -click on "members" above and he'll be one of the first to appear - click on his name and a box for a message will appear - fill it in and click "send" -- or summat like that

I'm 61 by the way, but have had to live with these contraptions for years...

5. Look at the top bar on the righthand side and click on the envelope. It should show " Start a new conversation". Left click on that and where it says " Participants", type in Mr.R. then in the title box put in " 851 & 888. com. Then start your message to Mr.R [Steve} explaining the problem . Hope this helps...

6. That's a fantastic site , one I've been with for many years. The depth of knowledge from the guys on there is frightening when they start discussing the dates and parts of the SP range.

7. Guys,
    Thanks for your help, It all seems to be working now, so maybe it just took a little time for my membership to be logged.
    Bob

8. Forget that last post, I haven`t cracked it at all, it`s still the same.
    Bob

9. @Mr.R can you help please?

10. I've given up trying to get on.
    Either I'm being rejected without expatiation or something else is failing.

11. Glad its not just me !

12. Admin must be rubbish;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information