1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899/1299/1199 Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Full System

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by whatleytom, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,

Just removed this from my 899 Panigale, but assume this would fit other similar bikes.

Full titanium system, carbon heatshield, boxed with instructions and fitting hardware as well as baffles (currently removed)

Overall in good condition, some minor marks on the bottom which i've tried to picture, and some very minor damage to the rear side of the carbon on one of the cans, only really by feel, very difficult to see, especially when on the bike.

The link pipe to the front cylinder also has an exceptional titanium bluing which I've not seen on other bikes.

No up map. Asking for £1,900 which I think is a fair price.

Photos on the link below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/2PnMZfO

And photo on my bike.

[​IMG]

#1 whatleytom, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. CAn anyone tell me if this will definitely fit a 1299s and give power gains or should I look for one that is designed for 1299s?

3. It's the same exhaust system for the 1299 as the 899. Akrapovic quote something like 7bhp on their site, and have Dyno graphs to go with it. It definitely made my bike feel quicker. And much louder.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. I fitted this system off a 1299 onto a 1199 and I needed to buy an adapter for one of the lambda sensors because the 1299 had a bigger bore in the header pipe sensor mount that runs along the underside of the bike (belly pan).

So, if this system is off a 1199 you might find the lambda sensor on your 1299 is too big. Worth checking. Pretty sure you could buy an adapter like I did.

5. You should also get it mapped to make sure it’s fuelling correctly with the system on. I highly recommend a Rapid Bike Evo module for this - cheaper than a dyno run, easy to fit and applies the relevant map every time you start the bike.

6. Thanks for the posts, has now been sold if a mod could close.

Tom.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. Thread closed :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information