1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899 14 Plate 4200 Miles

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Bondy7070, May 2, 2019.

1. Alright troops, thanks for clicking on my advert.
    I recently purchased my 899 January this year, I love the motorcycle and it makes me buzz just by looking at it. However last week I went on my first track day hiring a small boys Gixer and it has just blown my mind, changed my whole perspective on road riding and Ive decided to (for now) retract my self from the pubic roads on a sports bike due to just general lack of fulfilment, complete contempt for the average road users awareness of bikes and the road surface.
    I am no rush to sell this, I don't get time off until July so only then will I really look to move the bike on.
    I would love to track my Panigale, however I simply cannot afford to track it properly and sort it if I chuck it down a straight. I did the mathematics and the slipper clutch, track fairings, blipper box, necessary engine upgrades just outstrip my bank balance, I believe financial humility is pretty important in the track game else you can soon find your self in the sh**, I daily a C63 as my four wheeled option and currently without tenants in my property and a mortgage + criminal level of council tax I'm going to have to resort to a 1000 Japanese alternative to satisfy my needs.
    I hope if I do sell then one would still be allowed to partake on here, a H motard for the road would definitely be something I would look at after I've got my track setup sorted.

So yeah, now Ive finished with the sob story

2014 Ducati 899 Panigale, aprrox 4150 miles, purchased with 3k in January from The Motorcyle Centre in Surrey

Bike comes with
    Evotech tail Tidy
    5x7 plate
    Ducati Seat Cowl
    R & G Baddock Stand Bobbins
    R & G Tank pads
    Diablo Rosso 11's from Pirelli that have bags left on them
    Everything else on the motorcycle is completely stock, fork internals, exhaust the lot.

Marks,
    The bike does have 3 notable marks, I would get in in the paint shop soon it depends on when I can get back from Edinburgh
    Right hand fairing a scratch 2" in length down to the white
    Engine casing as seen in photo at the end of the 'Ducati" wording and to the left of the clutch housing
    A small black spot one fist right of the filler cap on the tank

In the four months I've had the bike and the 1000 miles I've only had to clean and re lube the chain twice, bike was serviced and MOT'd a day or two before I purchased it.
    The bike has been ridden in the rain but has in my ownership always been wiped down and placed back into garage with cover.

After taking into consideration the low mileage, lack of fiddling with it, the three marks, I've come to a conclusion the bikes worth £8,400 to a private sale.
    However something what I've described Im looking for plus cash my way will equally grab my attention, many thanks
    Oliver
    Bikes based in Cornwall, not full on in the depths though, right on the Devon boarder.

IMG_20190120_105328_148.jpg

IMG_20190326_154142.jpg

IMG_20190325_100549.jpg

IMG_20190119_182238.jpg

IMG_20190122_151106.jpg

IMG_20190119_185458.jpg

IMG_20190209_084352.jpg

IMG_20190209_084335.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information