1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899 Clear Out.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by scrawnsenior, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A couple of posts in the wanted section recently have prompted me to have a dig around in the garage. Mainly for the bits that folk wanted. I am going to list all the bits I have here with prices for the parts.

If people are fairly local and it's doable then I will drive a short distance but if postage required then a little on top depending on the item can be expected. I have a fair bit of packing lying around so no problem there. Will work out postage costs if there is interest in any bits.

All the 899 bits came from a brand new bike in 2015. I did 100 miles or so on the road as the bike stood then stripped it to race it.

Deleting items as they sell so what you see is what is left as of 19.11.19

Race stuff;

I can take photos of anything if required.

I also have all the black plastic faff that came off along with two side stands and associated brackets. If you need any of that sort of stuff then shout up but as I don't know exact part names you'll have to let me know what it looks like.

#1 scrawnsenior, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
  2. i will take the screen if its immaculate. ta

3. Ok will take a few photos tomorrow so you can see it.

4. Here you go @Flatfish couple of pics. No stone chips or other marks. All the fastening loops intact. Paypal if you can, 35 inc postage. Drop me a DM for my PayPal email addy.

20191117-_DJM3435.jpg

20191117-_DJM3437.jpg

5. @scrawnsenior could I have pic of clutch cover please and how much for the brake pipes? Thank you.

6. Yep I will photo it today and dig the brake pipes out and do those too. 100 quid posted for the lot once you are happy.

7. Here you go @Bo01691 Clutch cover, tried to show the minor imperfections on it but difficult to see them really. Was only on the bike for a short time until I fitted the split 1199 case. Hoses are all there and included a screen grab of the parts diagram showing them going to the ABS pump. The short hose with the rubber grommet in the middle goes between the two calipers.

20191119-_DJM3459.jpg

20191119-_DJM3460.jpg

20191119-_DJM3461.jpg

20191119-_DJM3462.jpg

20191119-_DJM3463.jpg

20191119-_DJM3464.jpg

20191119-_DJM3465.jpg

20191119-_DJM3466.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 16.36.11.png

8. Wow, fair bit of that stuff went quickly. Been sitting in the garage since 2015 and never bothered to advertise it, just waited for the summer madness over the last few years and folks falling off. Always kept an eye to the wanted section and sold parts as and when it was needed.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff, made some space in my rafters and bought the kids (me) some RC cars for Christmas. All one big circle of ripping around with an engine!

@El Toro If you want to close the thread then feel free. I can re-post again no problem or just edit this one. Have a few other bits to add but need to sort out what's what and take some pics.

9. If it’s easy for you to update this thread then great.........if it’s easier to start a new one then I’ll close this one. Let me know what’s best for you :)

10. Leave it going for now thanks. Will see how it goes with the rest of the stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for my screen. Very happy :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. No problem, better off with you than sat in my garage. Have a good weekend.

13. thanks mate, and you :upyeah:

14. @scrawnsenior my parts arrived today too! Thanks very much. Although my missus opened the parcel and I’ve been telling her she can’t have a Xmas present because I’m skint after buying a us a new house o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ha, everybody happy it seems. Apart from your missus! If I'd known I'd have put a set of ear plugs in for you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Re-igniting this old thread. The stuff at the top extant, images added last.

Had another scratch around to try and make more room in the garage. Here are the Ducati bits I've got to add to the original stuff up top. I also have some GSXR600 K8 bits if anyone is interested in that: screen, brake discs, rear caliper, side stand and a couple of tank fairing infils.

All prices as is and I will sort postage. If more than a tenner then I'll expect a little more, exhaust for example is heavy.

Photos taken as I was going through it. If you need photos of anything let me know.

#17 scrawnsenior, Nov 3, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Good morning admin. I'm listing all my stuff on the dreaded fleabay so this thread can be closed. Thank you. @Ducbird

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information