1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 899 Clocks Wiring

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Alistair Ginley, Jul 14, 2017.

1. anyone got a detailed picture of the wires going to the back of the clocks? Or a wiring diagram with colour codes on.
    Firing a new connector to mine as it was smashed in a crash and want to get it right..
    Thanks

2. Download the owners handbook from the Ducati Site. It's in PDF. At the end is the wiring diagram with wire colour info. You can use the zoom feature to make things easier to see.

3. Have you got a link?

4. Google Ducati Handbook. You need the Official Ducati Service site. You then select your bike from the drop down menus.

5. Can't find it in the manual. Just need to know what colour into which hole.
    21 wires into the 34 hole connector

6. I have a plug off a damaged loom which should still have all the wires in I'll try and find it

7. That would be helpful

8. This is what I'm up against

IMG_8673.JPG

9. The trouble is the diagrams in the downloadable manuals don't show the colour codes for the dash connector nor for the ECU connectors. You can work backwards from some components but others like the switchgear aren't given either. It should be possible to identify the wires from the manual and using their location on the bike work out which is which.

10. with the diagram and a meter this is easy to sort.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Even easier if I can copy a picture of one

12. Even easier if I can copy a picture of one

13. Found the plug. Do you want a pic and me to read of the colours?? I see your in York not too far from me I'm in Scunthorpe if you wanted to pick it up

14. A pic should be ok.

15. Thanks for your help. Can't find anything anywhere

16. 1. yellow
    2. Yellow / white
    3. Yellow / grey
    4. Black / white
    5. Grey / yellow
    7. Purple
    8. Red / blue
    9. Black / yellow ( slightly thiner tracer)
    10. Grey
    11. Blue / yellow
    15. Orange
    16. Blue / white
    17. Black / yellow (slightly thicker tracer)
    18. Black / red
    23. Pink
    24. Blue
    25. Red / yellow (slightly thicker tracer)
    26. Grey / green
    32. Blue (another)
    33. Black / yellow (thicker gauge)
    34. Red / yellow (slightly thinner tracer)

IMG_2566.JPG

17. Spot on. Just what I needed .

18. No worries. I ended up replacing my loom wasn't a too bad a job if you get stuck. Have you got a new plug and pins??

19. Yes got plug n pins from bikesport developments. Should be ok now I have the colours..

20. Cool let us know how it works out.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information