1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 For Sale,if Carling Made 899's..............

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by simmytt, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a long shot and i appreciate its a lot of money and you could buy a new 959 for the same sort of price,i realise i will probably have to put the bike back to standard and sell on the extras but to save me the trouble i thought i would have a shot at selling complete.This 899 is without doubt one of the best examples in the uk with a spec second to none,i have owned the bike from new December 2013 it has Ducati warranty until December 2016,the bike is not on finance and registered in my name and can honestly be described as in show standard condition.
    Full Akra titanium system(off the sl with carbon heatshield)
    Ohlins R&T front forks (the ones with the milled bottoms)
    Ohlins rear ttx shock
    Ohlins steering damper
    Auto blipper up and down clutchless gear shifter
    Oz piega wheels
    ventureshield from new
    Paint work by rage designs(from new)if the paint is not to your taste i will fit you a brand new set of standard fairings.
    3800 miles
    Full Ducati service history (jhp)
    Ali 1199 tank and rear subframe,lithium battery and charger wih sl battery cover,so this is probably one of the lightest 899 around.
    Red samco hoses.
    DP carbon,front and rear mudguards,chain guard,shock cover
    Stm slipper clutch with mag casing and mag cylinder head
    Lightec rearsets
    Loads of anodized parts and ti bolts
    Loads of stuff i have missed

Price is £13500 for the bike only

IMG_8505.JPG IMG_8508.JPG IMG_8506.JPG IMG_8507.JPG IMG_8512.JPG IMG_8511 (2).JPG

#1 simmytt, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Loaded question, how much of the original equipment do you have ? If push comes to shove and you decide to return the bike to standard, I would be interested in discussing the wheels and forks. Andy

3. Holy shit that's nice

OK....it's £15k.....worth it but unfortunately I couldn't find £15k cash otherwise it'd be worth considering without question.

But yes, Damn fine example

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I remember when you got that and thinking it was by far the best I'd seen.
    X years on and it's better.
    GWS, guess your getting the Anniversario?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I hope maybe someone who maybe looking into racing the 899 then this may appeal as it really is a race bike with road fairings.If/when i return it to standard i still want to leave it as a nice bike so will only strip off the Ohlins and auto blip and the carbon,i have all the standard parts except the wheels but i may part x the wheels some standard rims,i will sell it looking similar to this when i first collected it.For £11K
    SH 899.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Okay, I hope you find the ideal buyer even though I really really would like the forks but you need to do what's best for you. GLWS, Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I honestly thought i would never sell it,but i think the Anniversario is a worthy replacement,i had confirmation today that i am lucky enough to have one.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That is fantastic, congratulations - bastard :D :upyeah:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Would quite possibly be interested in the ohlins rear and magnesium clutch cover....

10. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a beautiful bike and the best I've ever seen, and is being sold by a genuinely honest and decent bloke. It's not over priced for what it is with all those extras. I'd definitely buy it over a new 959 any day! I hope it sells in one piece, it would be shame to start pulling bits off it. Good luck with the sale :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. If only you offered finance :)

12. Wish i could offer Si-options,
    Trying to put it on ebay but they wont let me into my own account,looking forward to will you swap for a 98 bandit and a minimoto matey.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. At huge financial risk to myself I'm booked in for a test ride this week on a 959

I know it's not a 899 but from what I gather they're the same size / ergonomics

This is purely to satisfy my intrigue............honestly

14. I am sure you will love it.
    Edited post because some one's need was greater than mine.

#14 simmytt, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  15. Will you swap for a 98 bandit then? :))

16. I'll also swap my tr50 if you want mate it's almost a mini moto :)

17. Would you sell your fairInge separately

18. pm'd

19. Only if the bandit has plenty of stick on carbon and a unbranded end can!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information