1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 899 Mirror Blanks

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Steve899, Apr 14, 2017.

1. For trackdays I want to remove the mirrors on the bike. Last time I just put a cable tie through and round where the mirrors bolt on with it also giving some strength to the screen. Just wondering which mirror blanks you lot find the best? Not sure I like the r&g ones and ducati performance ones seem so expensive for what they are.

2. I used the lightech one's,very neat and at £45ish not to expensive.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look really good and a fairly sensible price too. Just found their website, looks like I can order them straight from there. Thanks.

4. Apologies for what may seem like a stupid question... But can you still fit these ok with the wiring and plugs still there for the indicators? I've tried shoving it back down where it comes from but there doesn't seem to be enough room to get the plug out of the way for it all to sit flush. Wondering now if some of the mirror block offs have room for the plug to hide away in the back of them?

5. It's a bit akward but after a few times it's still akward,I used a thin screw driver to push the connector into the fairing stay.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information