1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 899 Oulton Park Noise

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nelson, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Has anyone been recently/this year?
    Was this being enforced?
    'Ducati Panigale fitted with the 'plain standard exhaust only' will be permitted leniency on the static test. Drive-by limits are still strictly enforced'.

Cheers

2. Never had an issue with my 1299 standard exhaust fitted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was there a few weeks ago

Failed noise test with Standard1299 exhaust and was let on

There were loads of panigales there one with Akrapovic and lots with termi non had a problem

4. They let them on track with after market system fitted?

5. @Nelson I forgot to ask you what levels they recorded for you with the stock exhaust? I think @scrawnsenior had baffles in but it didn't seem to slow him down too much!

6. @royalwithcream
    I had my slightly modified/elongated termi baffles in. I was revving to approx(ish) 5k....Recorded a 100db.
    One of the instructors on a V4 was 106, they let him on with std pipes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Going to leave the bastard things in now...Dug in like an Alabama tick...:bomb:

#8 Nelson, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  8. My 959 blew 102 static with one elongated baffle made by MHP and one akropovic baffle that came with the pipes. Spoke to the staff at lunch time yesterday and he said that nobody had been anywhere near tripping the ride by all day. The bike ran fine all day and I never once considered rolling off or short shifting for the ride by which I assume are on the bridge gantries. Cracking two days with Odiham Motorcycle club, plenty of track time and really lucky with the weather.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information