1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 899 Temi Removal, Having Up Map Issues

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Daniel Howes, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Hey guys, hope you've all had a good weekend.
    I would like to pick your brains. Due to the sale of my bike I have removed the termis and put the standard cans back on, along with the exhaust servo motor and cable.
    The termis were originally installed by a ducati dealer when I brought the bike, so the upmap was done there. I have the stick but am unsure on how to transfer the 'race' map back to the stick and the original map back to the bike.
    Could someone please help. I know the connector is under the million seat cover. I have tried plugging it in and switching on the ignition but nothing happens. Do I have to access anything through the settings at all?
    Thanks

2. Thanks alot

3. I thought the 899/1199 generation of up-maps were a one use only item. I do not believe you can dowload the map back onto the stick or re-use it. Your dealer can reset your ECU to standard.

4. On the 899 the dealer can up/down load the Termi map, i had mine downloaded back to the key and then sold on to another forum member, he had no issue when uploading it to his bike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Yes, I bought some second hand cans from a forum member together with the upmap which had been reinstated to the key.

I wasn't aware that a dealer needed to do this however...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information