1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899 Track Bike Cheap (not Mine)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Flatfish, Mar 18, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Lot of bike wonder how much it would cost to get it on the road, could be a cheap bike if it's cat d or c

2. Expensive compared to some like Bex’s bike that had ktech all round. Prepare to spend on having an engine rebuild.

Suck low mikesgale, yet no road bodywork and not an ex race bike? Think I’d want to know the story behind it

3. Agree with bradders , there is a story there somewhere, £500 for a set of road fairings £500 on bits and bobs and a £8500 bike ? , still makes a x race bike good value at 8 ish grand with sorted suspension, blue printed engine with con rods done ect .

4. £6,500 bike isn't it?

5. With all standard, nothing special and no idea why it’s in track trim. Not saying anything wrong, just it’s not ‘cheap’ imho. My friend sold hers for 7k ish with all the right spec plus engine built with stronger Conrods. That was cheap!!

6. Yes it is £6500, my point is ,if he has taken off the road gear to convert to a track bike why not put the road gear back on and sell it for £8500 , why would he have sold the road fairing ect as it's not a serious track conversion just a standard bike with track fairings.

7. True

8. That was cheap

9. I debated using my no-work contingent to buy it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information