1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 899 Trioptions

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by simmytt, Jan 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling my tri options 899
    Full details of build thread 899 - Got One | Ducati Forum
    Bike is registered in my name and address, V5 is present, registered 9/12/14, currently sorned.
    Mileage is 4823. Full receipted engine refresh with the important Carrillo rods for over 2k. I have completed approx 12 track days since refresh without any issues, changed oil and filter every 3rd trackday, Motul 300v.
    Bike spec,
    Shido lithium battery
    Full k tech suspension and steering damper
    Lightech rear sets
    Dunlop pro race tyers, completed 1 track day
    Sprint air filter
    Race switches
    Hel Radial billet front brake calipers, custom brake lines
    Hel solid billet radial master cylinder
    Stm slipper clutch
    Gb racing engine potection
    Mag clutch casing
    Brembo hpk racing discs, as new
    Abs delete
    Quick release front and rear axle bungs
    Race seats carbon seat
    Termi end cans with db killers
    Quick release fuel cap with foam filled tank
    Moto holders front frame with air tubes
    Spares ,
    Wets on wheels, red wheels with standard discs(rear tyre new)
    Petrol tank
    Full set of rear sprockets
    Various crc fairing panels, 2 tail pieces
    Nose fairing with screen
    1side fairing
    Standard front calipers with Brembo z04 pads
    Leavers and bits and bobs

Please note, if you have not looked at build thread this is not a x Sean Neary bike, just his fairings.Loads of pics in the linked thread.
    Price £7250.00, not to be confused with ebay specials with all the good bits removed. image0.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Very nice. GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. That bike is worth every cent!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Looks it, trying to get @Beef to have a look but he needs to speak with his wife as she is in charge.

What's the noise like?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. No problem with 102db Silverstone, never tried a 98db day, always runs with killers in,baffle robbed a bit of top end according to the dyno.

6. You’re a knob of the highest order!! :laughing:
    I like it a lot. What weight is it set up for? Though I wouldn’t do it justice...

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. What did you think of the hel calipers and master cylinder. Just fitted these to my track bike but not had chance to try yet

8. Set up for 15st, anyone can do it justice, so easy and forgiving to ride

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was very happy with the set up, it was a improvement over the standard 899 brembos and z04 pads, lovely progressive feel, I never managed to outbrake myself, never and fade, but I am no expert, inters pace at best. I also fitted the discs at the same time, so that may of helped also.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i can vouch for the bike chaps its a lovley bit of kit :upyeah:

@Expat Jack

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. @Beef there you go, eat salad for the next 3 months till TDs start and you could get down to 15st:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. That is a good price for it with all the kit, also knowing a bit of the background and how anal (not how he likes anal ;) ) Si is with his bikes.

And yes @Expat Jack should dump the timebomb and get this instead

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I’m 95.8kg in my birthday suit! :grinning:

14. I have the one that took Leon Morris to second in the Trioptions 2016. I have taken it all over Europe on track days and have to say it is bullet-proof and seriously good fun. I have thrown it at the scenery a few times and it is amazing how robust that frame is.
    I paid the same money back then as this one directly from P&H.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c63.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bob on then!

16. Really wish I'd looked at track race bikes before buying mine as a road bike then converting. This is really good value.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wow.... Great package at a bargain price considering the equipment and spec! amazed it’s still available. Glws:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. For a track bike this package is excellent. The 899 will have you mixing it with the one litre multis on the twisty tracks. That track spec and spares package is a huge saving on taking a road bike and prepping for the track.

19. Considering I'm already over twice that cost and not even close to that spec, it's a bargain! Thanks for the additional reminder though :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. My first time was the same as yours....now I have seven ex-track bikes......:astonished:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information