1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss Custom Build

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by twistedspine motorcycles, Jan 1, 2020.

1. nice little project ive had in the shop 900 SS injection model ducati swingarm.jpg f1773746-fcdf-42e5-94a5-cb69772951cb.jpg

IMG-0259.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. which frame are you using? The black one or what looks like a cut down original one?

#2 West Cork Paul, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  3. Ilike your lathe/mill, any good?

4. IMG_0439.jpg duke 2.jpg duke 1.jpg duke 2.jpg duke 1.jpg IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0439.jpg duke 2.jpg duke 1.jpg duke 1.jpg IMG_0439.jpg duke 2.jpg duke 1.jpg duke 1.jpg
    i used the bones of the old frame then put the rest together I was going to do an all Ali one and take it to the worlds but I had someone interested in putting together a nice stripped down model to ride so went with that
    its ok for light work I make a lot of spacers and footpegs on it

• Like Like x 1
  5. wiring next job going for a custom loom and M unit workshop.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. You’ll enjoy playing with the m-unit.
    Is it the m-unit blue you’re using?

7. ya its the blue there very cool ive used them on a few bikes now and cant fault them im going to change the pipes and take out the air box then put a power commander on it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Threads merged

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. LOL:), they’ve both been merged now anyways thanks to El T

• Like Like x 1
  10. good man i need L plates on lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks like a set of Norton Road holders sticking out from behind.

12. Oh sweet lord I’m liking those pipes on the Harley.....to fit my Harley not my Ducati that’d be crazy.

13. very well spotted thats the 58 manx replica ive got to finish its based on a 600 dominator

• Like Like x 2
  14. ya thats a little bobber ive got to get ready for spring for a chap

• Like Like x 2
  15. I have a similar pair.
    IMG_20190917_093930.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. nice one of my favourite bikes im just waiting for the cases to come back from vapor blasting then im starting the engine rebuild on mine hopefully get it done for summer

• Like Like x 1
  17. can soon knock ya aset up

18. IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0856.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information