1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss Fe: But Worth 3 Times More Evidently...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Sep 10, 2014.

1. With no history and needing some work @ £3650
    So after a bit of spit and polish the seller recons it's worth £11K - my how these are shooting up in value ;)

Ducati 900ss FE | eBay

$_57.jpg

2. Well, he has included a big cut and paste from some website somewhere.

3. I may be wrong, but aren't the exhausts wrong, plus wrong fairing fasteners? and indicators missing.
    I also see that he is saying that the bike is based on the SP, when I always though that the FE was based on the SL?
    Too much money for what it is.

4. I sold mine a couple of years back for £3500 which is really top money for these.

Exhausts deffo not standard. Think mine had dzus fasteners. Does look like back indicators missing.

And yes based on the sl. There wasn't a 900sp....

5. It's come up for sale a few times over the last year, too many original bits missing... No cast iron discs, non standard cans, the rear calliper has the std SS mount (no torque arm) even the rear hugger isn't carbon like it should be. Certainly not worth that figure !
    They did make an CR though, it was the American version of the superlight. Similar to a SL but had low level cans to meet their emission laws.
    Probably worth not much more than £2600 in this condition...

#5 Gillan 900, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  6. Somebody might be suckered into buying it though...

#6 Gillan 900, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  7. There is always a mug somewhere.....

8. 'merica had the SP and the CR, with the CR being 1/2 faired and not the goodies that the SP had I think.

9. Yeah overpriced, but it does look tidy :)

10. Certainly tidier than mine was!

11. Correct - I know coz I've got a CR

12. Also, to add, not only the floating rotors at the front aren't floating, the rotors themselves are the wrong pattern

And yes, I still have mine (Dave69)

* Any Admin reading this, PLEASE DELETE my Dave69 account, lost log in details for it *

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mate that first post was 6 years ago.:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. He or she must have sold it by now.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I only initially responded last year anyhoo
    Just trying to straighten records

16. If they haven't sold it they are about to be rich. If it were worth £11K six years ago. it must be very valuable now!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hopefully not, well, not at that price, somebody has been conned otherwise

18. Hahahaha - so a genuine, unadulterated one will be worth a bit more then?

19. Hopefully at least double again!

• Like Like x 1
  20. CR should have the steel swingarm and the Sachs Boge shock.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information