1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss Owner In Suffolk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Pete Young, May 3, 2021.

1. Hi and thanks to El Toro for accepting my application to join the forum.

I've just bought a '97 900SS, no pictures yet though as it's still in A2B Motorcycles van.

I had a 600SL during the '90s and '00s (is that what you call them?) and I was missing it. Also have a Street Twin which got me back into motorcycling a couple of years ago, but is a bit soulless.

If anyone has, or knows where I can find, a fairing bolt that would be handy, new arrival is missing one.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Pete to the forum, i've a 94 / 900Sl which was bought in recent times, as for the AWOL bolt perhaps a Ducati dealer might still stock them or another kind member could accommodate you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. So glad you got through the tough entrance exam!
    :)
    Welcome from another ‘97 900ss owner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Welcome and enjoy

6. welcome from another suffolk man with a 900SL. would be great to see your bike in the flesh one day. cheers :upyeah:
    superlight 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. diggin' the gold wheels!!!

8. Hi and welcome :)

9. :blush: A newbie thread of my favourites
    SS ownership the best
    Don’t forget pictures of your rubbish bins if you want to be my favourite :D

welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome. Post a picture of any bolts you may get stuck for. I have a series of magic boxes in my secret stash. I also keep a spare set of rubbish bins for photo opportunities available for rental at very reasonable prices so no excuses on the bin front. Only used for taking my Gran to the Post Office on pension days when her chair had a flat tyre:) sadly no longer with us.

11. Thanks. That Abba stand looks just the job, think I'll be ordering one of them soon.

12. Thanks everyone. The bike was delivered to my house today by A2B who did an excellent job. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information