1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss Screen, Seat & Pad, Plus Mirrors

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by XH558, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Hi folks, i'm after an original 900ss windscreen for the superlight with Nelly stamped on it, anything considered, but i don't want one looking like a dried up lakebed.

#Also looking for an original 998 rear carbon fibre numberplate holder as mine has been perhaps owned by a 1970's armed bank robber.............good with that Hacksaw.

Cheers

2. Please excuse me for placing this Wanted back into the shop window, but this is a great opportunity with you lot sitting at home munching on Turkey sandwiches.There must be someone on here that has one stashed away in their loft space or mancave.:thinkingface:
    #Also what cambelts are you fitting these days, factory originals, Stuart two sheds or another brand.:thinkingface:

3. Has yours cracked XH, or just aged with sunlight exposure?

4. Well feck my old boots someone's responding,:D
    Nope it's got sunburnt on the beach ( smoked screen fitted ), so needs replacing for a standard one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good luck with your quest XH. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thks, It's going to be a long drawn out exercise me thinks, unless of course i get lucky.

7. This company sell clear ones.

Screenshot_20211201_092900_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Yeah thanks for flagging that one up for me, @Chris has given me a few pointers, but i'd really would like an original one pretty please.

9. Stein Dinse had new ones last time I looked.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I brought one from Stein Dinse a while back and can confirm it didn't have the Cagiva logo.
    But actually I never expected it to, and find it really hard to believe any retail outlet will have them now.

It did fit nicely, but looked a little too crystal clear if that makes sense, a bit out of place and cheap looking, like modern LED indicators on an older bike.

I had brought it to preserve the Nelly screen I have, but put it back on as the colour and look are far more suitable for the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  11. he really needs the Elefant this one. Had a good scourge Pete but nothing I could find, an old stock one might turn up, but don't expect it to be 100% scratch-free even then.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. @Chris #post 10 this looks the part and original with no scratches for what i can see.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. wow, missed that, hope i'm not wasting my words here, you can't tell from this re: scratches/what is your definition of no scratches? :thinkingface: I would buy it anyway to be honest Peter. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've sent him a message already regarding the condition, he has one negative mark against his account.

15. yes, and have you read it...

16. Yes, but it's placed on a carpet and you can't see any issues with it or not.????

17. Buy it through PayPal and if not to your satisfaction send it back, unless he lives close to you or a forum dweller that can collect on your behalf?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Why can't people pick up their fecking phones.:mad:

19. from the one pic where you can judge scratches (to a degree) it's a "pass" for me, so if rest of screen is as good as that then. :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information