1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

900ss

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Roadtrip, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Im thinking of starting a project :motorcycleduc:
    A 900ss white frame/wheels model even if its in boxes, so if you have one taking up space in the garage let me know :)

#1 Roadtrip, Mar 11, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Good luck with the hunt and project. Don't know what availability / prices are like over there but they don't come up that often now over here and when they do , they're getting up there in $$,'s.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. What year would a white wheels/frame model be?

4. 91 weren't they?

5. Roughly speaking -
    91 & 92 White Frame & Wheels
    93 gold frame & black wheels
    94 gold frame & wheels

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bump
    Still looking.

7. I may consider selling my ‘97ss in the near future seeing as my new monster is taking up all of my attention.
    But this maybe too new for you?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. If i remember yours is in great condition, I'm more after a project to keep me busy, if i have no luck with a white combo i might look at a later model project and could change that to a white one maybe,

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bump
    Still looking

10. It’s slow out there
    Good luck.

11. I thought that in ‘92 they went to white frame, black wheels.

12. Ah! You may well be right.
    I have not seen a white frame without white wheels, but am happy to be corrected.

13. 1992 750SS is definitely white frame and black wheels, I know because I still have mine from new

• Like Like x 1
  14. There was a early ss project on eBay in bits a couple of weeks ago made £1800

15. F0E2CFA8-1639-48A9-B0C8-C12EE5402B0D.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks
    Something should come up its just when.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sorry Rhubarb missed your post,
    Yes i remember that one it was in Wales, i was messaging him and there was a few bits missing but probably easy to replace, sold for £1500 and then listed again for £1800, b,i,n price and then sold, i was talking to a new member on here at the same time who was recommissioning a white frame 900ss and i was hoping to get that one but when ready the price was 851 money and not for me at that price,
    Still looking.

18. You might have to break into the kids savings with todays prices,,,,,,,,,,

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Face book selling pages

Screenshot_20220523_200402_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. I might be going colour blind but that's not a white frame and wheels.:punch:;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information