1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

907ie Checking In...

Discussion in 'Ducati Paso' started by Nito, May 24, 2019.

1. Hello fellow Paso/907 owners, I’m also on paso.org forum, but now that I’m here, thought I’d check in; here is my 907ie :)

upload_2019-5-24_22-33-22.jpeg

Cheers
    Nito

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks very comfy for mile munching:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love it, it is indeed very comfy and feels surprisingly modern with excellent Brembos and fully adjustable Marzocchi suspension front and rear, quite ahead of its time in many ways, but then Tamburini was a design genius :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yes, the 907ie is a very underrated bike. Unfortunately, by the time it was released the damage had already been done by the reputation of the previous Paso models. It make a great Sports Tourer, with an engine which is virtually an ST2 less 40cc and the brakes and fuel injection from the 851.
    Here is a picture of mine last year looking towards the Summer Isles near Achiltibuie.

Ducati 9071e, Summer Isles from road to Reiff, Wester Ross .jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. The bike that made me look at Ducatis with more than mild interest.

Jealous!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s great to see these ladies out and about. Great picture, fabulous scenery, do you live that way? Gods biking country. Unfortunately in the South East we’re not blessed with such great roads!

I have a few bikes but spent a fair bit of time last year enjoying and appreciating the 907ie, I agree they’re hugely underated, I fell in love with it at around 15-16 years old, there was a magazine that had a great frontal photo of an airborne 907 coming over a crest. I thought it looked awesome. It’s probably the most polarising bike I own, people love it or hate the styling, most the latter lol, which makes it even cooler for me, it’s an illuminati bike ;) and Tamburini’s first Ducati offering. I love all the Cagiva influence too, he was always a CRC man through and through and imported that into this bike. In fact my no plate is a CRC platr in tribute to it, I love the little elephants on the dials and yoke etc :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Paso looks like a grown-up version of the Bimota DB1. And the 907 actually works properly. It's surprising that they are still so cheap - but this may change ...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not too far for me, less than 200 miles to Ullapool.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information