1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Frame

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Chace, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Hi, I’m looking to start a project and require a 916 frame. Does anyone have a uk registered frame for sale???

2. i have a frame painted in black satin. excellent condition. not road registered though. i also have a few other part. swing arm, hub, headlight holder.. let me know if you are interested

3. I have a 748 frame with Norwegian papers, and a swing. Everything in good shape, but I guess you may find it too much of a hazzle to import such a thing with the paperwork and all?

5. Hi, thanks for messaging. Does the frame have numbers and can it be registered?? HPI clear??

7. Hi, really looking for a 916 as want to build a 955 conversion. Thanks for checking though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for sharing the link. Unfortunately the frame is for a 748. I’m looking for a 916. Thanks

9. I didn't know there was a difference in frame specifications.:confused:

10. There isn’t but when registered I want it to be a 916 not a 748. I currently have a 748 that I’m converting to a 853 as a father son project. A bit old hat but enjoying having a play around with things

11. The kudos / prestige ownership with those three little numbers that begain with the number nine.:upyeah:

13. Exactly. Already have a 916 but would love to have a set 748, 853, 916, 955

14. you also need a 996 and a 998 :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I do like the idea with the 955 but that ship sailed a long time ago with the silly money being exchanged these days.when i collected my 916 in 2014 from a garage block,that person who was not the owner but had a 955 sitting in a few garages down from mine.Very little knowledge is bloody dangerous......i missed out.:sob:

16. Was there a 999 before they changed shape to the 749/999 shape or am I mistaken?

17. yeah the 999 came out in 03 i think, 998 was still made till 04

18. Get in touch with Russ at Ducati Mondo in Halifax. He has the frames, swing arms and most other parts from std bikes that you’ll need. He’s very reasonable on prices too! :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information