1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 916 Senna 3 Plaque

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Phil Holdsworth, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Hi I have a factory confirmed Senna 3 which has no plaque so either the top yolk has b een replaced or the plaque was never fitted.
    I want to get a plaque made and think I have a local workshop who can do this.
    I wonder if someone could give me the dimensions of theirs and possibly send me a photo?
    Mine was UK bike 038
    Many thanks

Phil

2. Thread moved

3. 748/916/996/998 part of the forum

4. @Messer had a go at sorting his missing plaque. Don’t know how far he got with it though...

5. Not far at all!!

6. Did you try the factory then? :thinkingface:

7. Yes, factory confirmed that plaques arent aligned with chassis numbers and that they dont carry spares, nor can they supply them or tell me who makes them for them.
    I approached a few signmakers, trophy makers etc and nobody wants to do them without Ducati's authority as it is using their trademarked logo. Ducati unwilling to provide permission, as they are not in control of the manufacturing process of a 3rd party..

8. Clearly not as they "don't know" who made them. What a load of bollocks! Can't be arsed is nearer the truth?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ha possibly!

10. I know yours is different but maybe worth trying these guys, I have an sp5 one and the quality is very good, Bare in mind that these are brass plated steel, They were available for sp3/ 4 and 5, If they don't have your type plaque they may just help on getting you one, Wasn't from ebay I got mine, Was a guy on the 851/888 forum, I could try to find there details if all else fails
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-F...h=item5914d84ad6:g:238AAOSwkeBbYXip:rk:7:pf:0

#11 jack999s, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  11. Good lead, tried them but they don’t do any others only those

• Like Like x 1
  12. Found a place to do my SPS plaque but have to get a run made of 5. So will ha e 4x 98 SPS plaques for sale soon

13. Hey @Exige don't you get badges made for your bitsa's?

14. Jelly belly :yum

15. Hey I would be interested in a plague, I have a 748R front end with a missing plaque. Whether that would help get your numbers up I don’t know but I’d be interested in any case!

16. Well they would only be a run of 98 sps plaques I’m afraid..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information