1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 916 Senna Mk1

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by yev, Oct 20, 2017.

1. so I've got one now. I know it is nothing special and it is just a Strada with a bit of dark paint, but just could not resist. pics to follow. very hangover at the moment. went to London's Octoberfest last hight...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Did you get the Bonham's one? Or the accident damaged one off Ebay?

3. The Bonham's one was a MkII, sold for £18975. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. The Ebay one was going to go cheap (for this day and age) not too badly damaged either - not CAT C or D and an easy repair.

5. nah . no bohams, no damaged. proper nice one .

6. how much did it go for?

7. Not sure as I didn't have a watch on it and don't know how to search ended items.
    Anyone see?

8. It got ended early.. AKA a bargain!

9. I think he had intimated on around £10K in the ad unless I'm getting mixed up?

10. Anyhoo, back on thread - where's the pics Sev!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. pics are to come. at the moment feeling sick and trying to work without puking which is a challenge!

12. BTW, mine didn’t come with rear stand or cover , so if anyone knows of any original ones for sale pls let me know

13. Did you ebay drunk? :D

14. come on yev...

15. still waiting...

16. Next week, my ducati brothers.

17. I am recommissioning a Mk1 Senna which has been laid up for many years.
    After owning a 748 SPS and over the years 3 of the 748S models in satin grey (there were only 30 for UK so I didn't do too bad!!) I finally decided to push the boat out and get the real thing.

I'm also after a genuine dust cover if anyone knows where there is one.

Ref the Mk 2 that sold at Bonhams, not sure if the new owner is aware but I would guess it has extra value due to being number 162 - Ayrton Senna completed 161 Grand Prix and died in his 162nd one!

Cheers

#18 dingle, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I walked away from a very reasonably priced Mk I earlier this year on the promise of a 996R having advised a family for probate. Sadly grief and gratitude don't seem to last very long when greed rears its ugly head. Bit disappointed at the time but on to bigger and hopefully better things. Andy

19. How much was it? Just want to have an idea of whether I paid stupid money or not ! Was very impulsive buy!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information