1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Sps Foggy Replica

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Leighton, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Hi guys,

After may years away from bike, I’m looking to get back in the game.

I’m on the hunt for a U.K. 916 sps Foggy replica, if anyone has one there thinking of selling.

Must be a U.K. bike in good condition and complete with all the extras it was originally sold with.

I have seen two delivery millage bikes, but there over my budget.

I’m located in Kent in the U.K.,

Cheers

2. What’s your budget ?

3. Hi dude,

Depends on mileage and condition really, 30-40k

What you got?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Well in that case it's overpriced:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah I was tempted until I did some digging into the model, with some great help from a few guys on here.

The same garage has a U.K. model with delivery miles on it for 65k

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I thought that one had sold to Exige;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Could have done, it wasn’t on eBay long but still on there site‍♂️
    Lot of money though

8. There was one on autotrader/MCN? again zero miles for £45K including the original transit? stickers in place on the headlamps.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You could get a 998r for that money

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It’s now turned up on a site called Normanspond. Ive messaged them twice about it but nothing back yet!

Headlights look odd also, they look like they’ve faded in the sunlight. Foam around the clocks looks like mice have had a go on it as well!!

11. Yeah could do, there’s a few about.

I’d always be looking for a foggy though.

12. Auction site ! Agree about the foam but the headlight milkiness is normal on that headlight across the 9**/748 range which is easy to clean. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Is it just on the surface do you think, or inside the light it’s self?

14. Got a friend who has 1000 miles from new - I’ll pm you details

• Like Like x 2
  15. Give these guys a call - I think they had bike number 02 with zero miles on it......at a price (and a Senna with zero miles). Plus a whole host of other rare Ducs.

https://www.car-iconics.com/

I had a gander round there showroom at the weekend - some gorgeous stuff in it + some really nice cars (BMW 2002 turbo, Lotus Carlton etc). Very friendly and know their stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The film is, I believe, a function of the hot and cold cycling of the headlight being switched which causes condensation on the inside of the headlight lens. I had it on my 748R and the headlight bucket disassembles enough to get a cloth in to clean it with some methylated spirits. Andy

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks, I’ll message him and call him when I get home later this week.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  18. I know the owner of Norman’s pond, Norman shum. If that bike is of interest I can drop him a line (he is friends on my Facebook)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information