1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Swingarm Bolt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Gordon McMillan, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Hi Guys im needing a swingarm bolt and both bushings for my 916, also a chain guide for the swingarm. Thanks

2. go main dealer there not that expensive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I think the swingarm bolt itself is around £85

4. At least it will be new and undamaged.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just called them the swingarm bolt is £95 , looking for a second hand bolt if possible,thanks.also after both bushings, im trying as much as possible to keep costs down, just had my rockers done by newman cams and that wasn't cheap and other engine work, and as we all know budgets can run away.

6. Out of interest can I ask how much the rockers were - doing desmo service this winter :eek:

7. £37.50 + vat per rocker, well worth it

8. Cheers, will see what mine are like fairly soon :upyeah:

9. I might have a swing arm pivot kicking about mate. Not sure if there’s the special nut there too. I’ll have a look on a bit.

10. Thanks very much, please let me know, I have the nut so this is not needed.
    I had to cut mine out as it was seized solid.

• Like Like x 1
  11. how did you go about cutting it out?

12. As long as its straight, that will be great, much do you want for it, do you also have any the bushes,cheers

13. Hacksaw blade between the engine and bushes , easy enough to cut , don't do what I did and get a drift stuck in it trying to knock it out and I had to cut through that as well, that was hard. you can get a screwdriver in between the engine and bushes just to lever it open a bit to make it easier to cut

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hacksaw blade between the engine and bushes , easy enough to cut , don't do what I did and get a drift stuck in it trying to knock it out and I had to cut through that as well, that was hard. you can get a screwdriver in between the engine and bushes just to lever it open a bit to make it easier to cut

15. £30 delivered? Sorry, no bushes. Get in touch with Russ at Ducati Mondo in Halifax for those bits. ;)
    Ian

16. Thanks Ian that's perfect, can I bank transfer you money,cheers

17. Time to pm. :)

18. Thread closed?

19. Yes mate! :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information