1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Tail Pack ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Davyd, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I’m looking for something that fits on the tail of my 916 bi to carry the odd small item is there such a thing which can be clipped off easily when not needed. What do you guys use or is this going to far..

2. Mines a single seat but I use a Kreiga 10 or 20
    The straps on a bip will fit the same way

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kriega all the way

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kriega if your looking for similar to a bag arrangement or ventura if you are looking for something similar to a rentec rack arrangement,but it isn't cheap.

5. Thanks guys I’ll have a look at the kriega setup. Don’t suppose any one would have a pic of their bike with a kriega bag on it..

6. No picture of the bag on a 916 but below is a picture of where I fitted the straps
    Also they fit the same way on my MV I have a picture of 2 US10's on that. That's because the 20 was still on the boat

20190720_114738.jpg

20181109_135358.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Maybe a little too big for me I’ll check out the kriega site and see what sizes are available.. thanks for the pics sir.

8. Those on the MV shouldn't really be like that. I had to do that to carry them back to the boat. Normally they are either side of the 20
    Try and imagine it with just one of the 10's

9. Those side panniers, are they oxford ones?

10. Yes

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information