1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916sps Or 748rs

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Nick72, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Good Morning All,
    I'm new to the group and have a dilema; I have a 916sps and am considering swapping it for a 748rs. I don't ride on the road anymore and have an MV F4 750 I can use instead if I change my mind, and I've always fancied a 748rs for the odd track day. Will I regret getting rid of the sps?
    Any advice welcome, thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Tell us more about this 916sps. ....
    I've a 748RS Corse (Racing).....
    There might be a deal here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The sps is one of the last 916's on a W plate, 6000 miles. If there is a downside it is the fact it was done as a Foggy rep almost from new, or possibly from new. It's got 5 spoke wheels plus standard, termi cams plus standard, original paddock stand and cover. Got loads of history, I've had it 8 years, fully serviced twice (last one last year, new belts etc), never really ridden it. Gone up nicely in value though I must say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The 748 rs are cracking little bikes though high maintenance. Why don't you put the 916 in track fairing??

5. Welcome to the forum. :)

6. Welcome, keep it and have both :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is that to me or @Nick72 ? :eyes:

8. Either :bucktooth:

9. Both

10. Welcome along,keep the SPS

11. welcome nick'

12. Welcome Dave

13. Welcome. Decisions, decisions.

14. Heads Or tails;)
    71FK1DWbhgL._SL1001_.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The sps will always be easier to sell on. The RS is a fragile beast and will need cash throwing at it. Plus, it will appeal to a smaller market when you do decide to sell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I would take the 748 RS over the SPS.
    But are you brave enough to use a rare bike like the RS what it is built for?

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information