1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950 Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by MarketSquareHero, Mar 6, 2022.

1. After replacing the tank cover,hugger and chainguard.
    Normally use Fullsix followed by Ilmberger but they do not supply these parts.
    Can anyone who has changed these parts recommend other brands of carbon.
    Thank you.

2. Looks like they only supply the parts in matte.
    Not averse to the matte finish but how is it to keep looking good?

3. The finish is exactly like's Ducati's carbon stuff. I bought some parts more than a year ago and they look like new

4. Thanks:upyeah:
    Good to know.
    Got the carbon number plate hanger free with the bike so I know the finish on the Ducati carbon.
    Will give them a try.

5. Just installed rear hugger, chain guard and heatshield. Don't like the long chain guard, also replaces the rubber chain glider, makes more noise. Will replace it with the short one. I saw somewhre this requires to cut the orignal chain glider / guard.

20220226_150209.jpg

20220226_150239.jpg

20220226_183018.jpg

6. Yes, I also replaced the carbon chain guard and it creates more noise due to the carbon is made without the glider. Didn't realize it can be a problem until I installed and rode the bike. If you are not comfortable with cutting the original guard, you can get the short chain guard on the 939 and get the carbon cover. It's simply just a cover on top of the short chain guard.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information