1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950 Full System (new?)

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Peter Jackson, Jan 25, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Not seen that before.
    Waiting a long time for a full system.SC Project looked like they where going to produce one but it never materialised.

2. I was waiting for SC to release a system as well but ended up fitting a Termi to my 950.

Vandemon are worth a look, their system is reported to be 5.5kg which is a good bit lighter than my Termi and it will look great once the ti headers have coloured.

https://vandemonperformance.com.au/...-motard-950-titanium-exhaust-system-2019-2020

3. Vandemon make some very nice exhaust systems,pity they are so far away.
    Have already got the under seat Termis fitted plus have the SC Project decat which has still got to be installed so I only really needed the headers.The decat is brand new so could probably sell that so the system from power-works could be the way forward.Its not titanium though.
    Will have to have a think about it,no rush.

4. Under seat Termis and the powerworks headers would be a nice set up :)

5. Have sent a message to Powerworks asking if they have a photo.of the bike with the system fitted but havn't had a response up to now.
    Anyone else want to give it a try?

6. Thanks.
    Not on any of the social media platforms.
    Does it mention how you can get the discount?

7. you need to send him a message.
    try via youtube:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information