1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950 Sp

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jelley, Jan 25, 2019.

1. hi guys
    Just wondering what deals you’ve been offered on a new bike,

I’ve been offered £3500 down and £158 per month for3 years,

Anything better out there??

Cheers

2. Without knowing the annual mileage that’s based on its hard to compare deals but I’m pretty certain that the interest rate if buying from a Ducati dealer and with Blackhorse will be 7% So the only way to get a better deal (cheaper) would be to save on the interest and take out a personal loan over a longer period, or pay a much bigger initial payment on PCP.

3. Not bought a bike on finance for years - is that pcp??

4. I would say it is a PCP

upload_2019-1-26_7-3-18.png

5. So... Crippling balloon payment at the end then..?

6. Hence why they get handed back after 3 years and another PCP taken out. A lot of people just rent bikes now.

7. I'm old fashioned... Like to own my bikes. . I can do what I want to them then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Was looking at a new 'blade today. £2k dealer contribution, £2k deposit, £99 a month for 3 years 0%. £8k balloon at the end. Many will just hand in, take out a new PCP and keep paying £99 a month.

OP - sorry for the hijack.

9. And what's wrong with a new ducati:thinkingface:

10. No £2K dealer contribution, no 0% APR. No faster for me round a track.

11. A panigale V4R would whoop them japanese bikes all day long:thinkingface:

12. In the right hands. But double the price, quadruple monthly payments I expect.

Let's try not to hijack this thread. I was just making a general comment on PCP.

Start a new thread if you like :upyeah:.

13. Apologies:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information