1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950sp Deals

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Wsb27, Sep 29, 2019.

1. There on eBay at £14,300,what deals has anyone got ? Any freebies or termi deals ?

2. The list price in ducati dealers for £14295 so i wouldnt say ebay was a deal
    Unless that includes on the road fees

3. Hi Wayne you thinking of a new 950sp?

4. Interested as well SP

5. Awesome bikes Wayne if you get the sp again your going to have mega bucks in it cos I know what your like for bling

6. So far, I have seen full exhaust for 14995 and someone advertised 500 finance contribution. Be interested to hear what people have got and come across

7. Seen a couple of ex demos with full termi system for 13k recently

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, now that I want to go PCP with this bike though it seems the interest is higher on Used so NEW is the way to go

• Like Like x 1
  9. Depends where you go mate. Moto rapido do around 5.5% APR. Banks loans are the best option imo as you can get them at 2.9-3%

10. Thanks pal. I used to sell Audi's so thought i had a good understanding of PCP's, i looked further into it this morning..(if anyone has questions about purchasing a car your welcome to PM me)

Looks like the lowest you can get is 5.5% PCP on a Used Bike and basing this off a 950SP (at £13k with 5.5% vs Ducati Finance 7% at £15k) its only a £700 difference over 3 years which doesn't seem worth it to me even though you could save the first service £ (600mile one or whatever the equivelant Ducati one is)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I could not find anyone who did PCP finance except dealers (with bikes) - also Black Horse would not deal direct for PCP

12. I reckon ex demo is the way to go - first service done, usually some extras and a few grand knocked off. What you’d save you can put towards an extended warranty.

13. The APR is higher though so typically the monthly payments are similar or even higher. Maybe someone can share their experience who have done this comparison as I am basing it off car experience and a Ducati garage I spoke to

14. I think if the bike is under 6months old and is sold as an ex demo it qualifies for new bike finance. Could be wrong but I bought a bike from Ducati alysebury in January like that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dmc have a couple of base models with less than 300 miles with remainder of the 4 year warranty for £9300 that’s a big savings over a sp or a lot of bling in the bank.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SP is selling 4/1 over regular apparently so they'll Def be more motivated to move those. For me it's SP

• Like Like x 1
  17. SP for me too. I had the 821SP and rode my mates 939SP on track a few times. Absolutely love them! I’ll either get the new one or wait and see what the new street fighter is like

18. Always loved the Street fighter, surprised they didn't sell well. Stunning bike but for me I am just hooked on tall bikes

19. Same here mate, I do motocross too so the hyper is a familiar position to be in. Seriously thinking about selling the RSV4 o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information