1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 959/1299 Carbon And Other For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Explorerboy, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Hi all, as I am no longer a Ducati owner I have a raft of parts for sale... Pimp your Panigale!

**NEW** Evotech Tail Tidy with Ducati Performance LED Indicators - cleans up the pack end of the Panigale something lovely. £175pp

Evotech Performance Radiator Guards - £80pp

SP Engineering Diabolus Exhaust Black/Carbon. Baffle included. - £65pp

Ducati Seat Cowl Conversion Kit Ducati Seat Cowl Conversion Kit. Tab broken off seat unit. Part included. Works fine. - Red fins also included but not pictured - £75pp

Ilmberger Carbon Fibre Seat Cowl Matte/Twill Finish - £95pp

Abba Stand Fitting Kit Never Opened - £20pp

Lightech Mirror Blanks Used once, good condition - £20pp

Drop me a DM if you want anything - Happy to do a deal if you want multiple parts

#1 Explorerboy, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi i will have the comfort seat

3. Hi Bazzer, its currently on hold as another forum member is about to get back to me on that and a number of carbon bits. I'll let you know either way.

thanks.
    andy

4. PM sent for key guard

5. Can you please mark up the original post when you sell something so that people know what you have available?

Thanks

6. Did u get my PM about carbon guard?

7. Any joy with the seat Andy ?

8. Are any of these parts still available ? Thanks

9. DM sent

• Like Like x 1
  10. What parts r still available

11. Currently everything listed above and an Evotech tail tidy with DP indicators

12. £40 any good for the Evotech exhaust hanger

13. I’ll take the shock guard and heel guards if the are still available. Thanks

14. Did u get my DM mate ?

15. yes indeedy :)

16. can i have the carbon seat cowl please, thx

17. If the front mud guard is still available I’ll take that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information