1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 959 Panigale Corse Decat?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by chinesegav, Sep 16, 2020.

1. hi all just bough a 959 Panigale Corse cant wait to pick it up

I am sure this has already been asked so sorry if it has but I am looking to do a decat job but want keep the akrapovics side cans but all that seems to come up on line is the termi decat pipe for there side by side cans firstly will this fit the akrapovics and also is there anyone eles out there that makes a decat pipe a little cheaper as price of 400 ish seems a little ott

2. Same decay pipe - had to weld a support bracket when fitting AR can as no support. Should be ok with the aki is a tad loud when decated - be warned :p

3. Thank you for the relpy Loud good. Good thing next door into bikes lol. If there welding involved mite be best getting the local exhaust place just to make the whole pipe for me

4. If you keep the cans fitted you should be ok as supported by the rear hanger. The AR can doesn’t a bracket.

5. Did you weld bracket on to decat pipe or Austin can as therd looks to be a little bracket on the termi decat

6. Welded on the link pipe

7. can anyone verify “how loud” i have an arrow slip on, thinking about the termi decat but also don’t want the noise police stopping me getting on normal (quiet) trackdays.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information