1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 959 Panigale Tri-cup Options Order Delays

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Red5x, May 17, 2017.

1. Ordered a new 959 with Tri-cup options package a few weeks back only to be told today that whilst I can have bike next week the underslung exhaust is out of stock and would be fitted at a later date. Wtf Ducati UK? The package is on offer till end June so 6 weeks away and yet you already can't fulfil orders!!

Anyone else on here ordered and even told the same?

2. I can't help on the exhausts, but I have tried to buy one with this package and they were not interested in giving any discount. Out of interest did you manage to get any money off?

3. Hmm I ordered a 959 two weeks ago I'm getting it Saturday .. they've said all the kit is in and being fitted .. but. Now slightly worried !

I got the tri cup for £1500 with free fitting if it helps

4. Is that from Riders in Bridgewater? Mine is from them in Bristol ordered on 29 April.

5. Thanks for the reply, did they say they are giving the fitting as some form of discount??

Fitting is included in the 1500 additional cost?

Eligible customers are able to purchase the Ducati TriOptions Cup Kit featuring Ducati Performance accessories for £1,500 instead of the usual retail price of £3,789. This promotion includes free fitting of the Ducati TriOptions Cup Kit.the

6. The stock initial response is no discount....and yes it's £1500 including fitting as part of the package offer so it shouldnt be classed as discount

#6 Red5x, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  7. I would think a discount would be offered by some dealers

I got mine April or march last year and got £800 off the cost of bike and free first service and 20% off some accessories and clothing

There were no special offers in at the time though but I think mine was the first one they had sold

8. I pick my 959 up on Friday I've been told the kit won't be in stock for 2to 3 weeks

#8 Fordy23, May 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  9. That would work ok - Just get it done on its run in service

10. Well look on the bright side you will give your ears, small children and villagers a rest while you run it in... Its so load with the Akras ha ha.. I'm at work and I think the engine is still running in my head... love it though.. its a safety feature!

11. Discount?.... you realize £1,500 instead of the usual retail price of £3,789 is an actual discount? ;)

12. For what you get its a huge discount.. the Akra's are £2900 on ebay! was a no brainer for me, and they fitted it all.

13. There's an Akra on eBay for £1600 without fairings

14. That's what I I've done booked already end of June

15. I've had a week and already done 300 miles oops... !

£1600 used, so still makes the deal really good, you get fairings, double screen (nice) and brake protector and gorgeous billet reservoirs! Even my mate with his 1199 R and all his carbon was envious!

16. As above, the pipes are a ridiculous price on their own so the deal is very good.

17. its £1500 now and its new

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-95...829839?hash=item2a82f6a9cf:g:JR0AAOSwopRYjz83

yes I'm not disputing the package is a good deal. My point was no one pays £2900 for one.

18. Hi

Just realized - was it you I met earlier as you dropped off your old bike service book? Just got mine home and fitted Evotech radiator guard. Off out for a ride now the sun is back out!

• Crap Crap x 1
  19. Yes it was been out all afternoon enjoy your ride

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information