1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 98db Track Day

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mr X, Mar 30, 2017.

1. apologies folks if this topic has been done to death but ...
    Booked on track day at donny which is roadbike only with 98db limit. Every time I've been it's a drive by reading. I've got a 959 stock cans and know it's 98db at something like 5250revs. When I'm giving it more does that increase the db level or not. Il be at an average inter level as heard the faster you are the more noise generated. Got a feeling they may be strict there. As I'm travelling over from Jersey don't want a wasted journey
    Thanks

2. Donnington should be fine on stock cans. They don't do static noise testing and you'll be ok with the drive by esp in inters. I've done 98db days on Termis going pretty quick in fast group and never been pulled over.

3. Thanks

#3 Mr X, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  4. 98db at Donington will be a drive by limit - I was fine on my 899 on standard cans there. I'm also going to use my 1299s there on the 24th which is a 98db day. The trackday booking websites are just too lazy to find out and display the correct information.

5. Did it and no issues on 959 stock cans on a 98db limit

Do Not Sell My Personal Information