1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 Rs Iaw 442 Ecu Help And Rs Wirings Needed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maccina, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Hello, folks .

Do anyone know is there ECU magneti marelli IAW 442 type for shower injectors ? Do any one have it for sale ?
    I have sps that I have injector bodies already with 3 injectors and there has been known that 1998-1999 RS has magneti marelli IAW "like P8" but ready for showers . The bike goes now with 32/39 valve 996 RS heads and with 54 mm original and bored to 54 mm SPS injectors and with 916 R + 6 chip. Do anyone know about this Issue ? Can anyone help me with this ? All help is wellocome . I know and I have seen 996 rs with P8 Ecu and shower ( 3 injectors / cylinder) 60 mm injectors at pictures and also at wiring diaghrams by 916 R that has also showers at the wirings , but ECU and wiring connector types type are not know. is there 8 pins to the bodyes , different wiring to the showers os do it split after the injector body connector to the showers ... thanks beforehand .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information